- Item creation/setup in ERP system
- Create item number and related item information
- Create bills of material and product operations details
- Documentation and standardization of item information with the ERP system.
- Coordinate product data with overseas merchandisers, purchasing staff, finance, and customer service.
- Daily monitoring of product data issues. Create exception reports and follow up action plans.
- Knowledge and experience with ERP database concepts
- Understand ERP purchase order process.
- Understand ERP inventory costing and warehousing process
- Understand the ERP shipping and billing process
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide leadership for maintaining accurate product information.
- Daily monitoring of product information issues.
- Coordinate with product development and creative departments.
- Proactively seek ways to improve quality and accuracy of product data.
- Work with internal departments to resolve product data issues.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to be organized to handle several tasks at once
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent computer skills, including advanced Microsoft Excel,
- Skills and knowledge of Microsoft Access.
- Strong attention to detail
- ERP software experience-Syteline/CloudSuite, Oracle, NetSuite preferred.